Monday, March 07, 2005

Hello to my adoring fans

Hi all. I have just started my new web log, and hope to have some interesting stories from the field soon. However, the winter life of a private investigaor is pretty boring and I don't really have much of a life outside of work and hockey. Just a thought, tell me if I am wrong. Here is a situation several of my aquaintances and I have been throwing around. If a man who gets around a lot-we will call him Whoremaster-and a woman who gets around a lot-we will call her Loosey-who, between the two of them, had every STD known to man and had a child together, what would happen? Any thoughts?

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Kudos on the new blog. Looks cool. I wish I would have used this template. Dammit.

Anyway, to answer your question, I'm guessing the kid would either never get sick, or he'd look like the herpes puppet from Chappelle's Show. Nasty. Heh. :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger duff said...

perhaps all the diseases would cancel each other out....ok, maybe not.

just passing through- hope you don't mind if i throw in my two cents.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

steph, i just realized that u replied from my account. why would u do sch a thing?

8:55 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Hell, I didn't notice that. Shit. Maybe it was just cached from before? Dunno.

Sorry 'bout that. :) At least I commented, though!!

¡Viva La Steph! (Heh.)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home