Wednesday, October 04, 2006

V is for Vodka

Ryan Seacrest loves Vodka. You know how I know? Because, he was drinking it like it was going out of style in my dream last night. Yep, for some reason, I dreamt about sitting next to RS at a bar while he got himself shitfaced on vodka and lemonade. He was drinking it out of the Steph's rum and coke cup. That is all I remember.

Not really on par with some of the Steph's dreams. But, I hardly ever remember dreams. I wonder why I had to waste a remembered dream on RS. Ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Now I have to throw away every drinking glass I own. Thanks a LOT, Larry. Stupid Ryan Seacrest...

12:43 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Don't you just hate when you remember stupid stuff like that??

Although, you have to wonder about what was going through your mind that you dreamed about Ryan . . .

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home