Thursday, September 28, 2006

R is for Reece

This weekend I am going down to Springfield to see my family, mainly my nephew Reece. He is turning 2. I haven't spent nearly enough time with the boy and am hoping to remedy that over the next few years.



I normally wouldn't post a picture of the kid on the net, but, I got this picture off of my sis-in-law's myspace. So, I figure it is okay. This is him at my brother's(his dad) wedding. That night my older brother's girlfriend had him bribed into sitting on her lap by way of cake induced coma. It was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

He's freakin' adorable. :)

Have fun this weekend, and tell everyone "HI!". And I'll try to remember to run by and check on your cat, I promise.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Tracie said...

Aww! How sweet!

Hey steph, if you're checkin on cats this weekend, mine would sure love the company! ;)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

How cute is he??

Have fun!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Awww!! Chipmunk cheeks!!! He is too cute!!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home