Friday, May 06, 2005

How Did My Boss Get This URL?

Well, precisely three days after posting about missing Philly, my boss called and said, "Hey Larry, just a heads up, you are going to Philadelphia next week." Wow. Perfect timing, kinda. I love these trips, especially when they are restricted to no more than 2 weeks in length. But, we are so busy in St. Louis, that I have to work at least two cases a day this weekend. Not to mention, the only other investigator in the St. Louis area is going on vacation in a week. By the time I get back I will have worked 2 1/2 weeks without a day off and be coming home to a built up case load that will have to be thinned out.

Oh well, enough with the bitchin, Larry, you get to go to Philly.

First thing I am going to do when I get there is go to Tony Lukes and buy a colon cleanser (since the airport is in south Philly also). They call them cheese steaks up there. Then it is off to a friend's house where I will most likely be mauled by at least 2 kids and 2 dogs. Maybe we will get to drive through Valley Forge on the way to his house since it only a couple of miles away(see picture above. Being computer iliterate I haven't quite figured out the photo posting process).

Hopefully Tuesday and Saturday nights are still poker nights so I can go get some of my money back. Another occurance I am hoping for is a case in or around New York City, so, I can visit another friend who just got a new job in Manhattan and will be in the area after work if I make it up there.

If I make it through this work week of a weekend unscathed, the next 2 weeks should be a blast. Hope to post from the Northeast.

1 Comments:

Blogger duff said...

if you hide the meat under a large enough pile of onions and peppers, he'll never know.

or you could say it's made of tofu......

you didn't leave your crack-dependant cat all alone, did you?

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home