Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Waiting For the Rain

I thought I would have something to distract me from the whole blogging thing tonight. The Cardinals are playing the Red Sox on national television. Or, should I say are supposed to be playing the Sox. But, as my luck would have it, the game has been delayed because of rain and they are saying it is not going to let up anytime soon. So, here I am. I was hoping to have something interesting for you but unfortunately after the whole sign thing I got nothing today.

So here are a few quizzes and other odd bits that kept me busy while watching radom baseball games on ESPN 8 "The Ocho" or was it ESPN 2? Whatever.

If you ever need to figure out if someone is a killer(like that crazy neighbor or even your best friend) this is for you. Appearantly there are a few people in my life I need to watch, but, I don't need to run yet.

Hey if you need an ego boost, here you go. You can thank me later.

Which evil criminal am I?
I am Charles Manson.
Which Evil Criminal are You?
A Rum and Monkey crime.
Well, that result scared me more than a little.

Which Goonie said this? I aced this one, but, hell most of you will too. There are plenty more Goonies quizes here if you are ever as bored as i am right now, most are pretty easy but some are rather tough.

Alright, that is enough for now. If I get bored I might be back to waste more of everyones' time.

Okay, I'm back. What kind of pirate am I?

What kind of pirate am I? You decide!
You can also view a breakdown of results or put one of these on your own page!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

This is for you, Steph(and Tracie and Kristi but I don't think they visit).

20 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

How'd you end up as Manson? You liked Suddenly Susan, didn't you?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

s: none of that up here in the middle of nowhere last night.

D: What? No comment.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

My evil criminal? I ended up being Harry S. Truman. Whoa.

Also, regarding last night's Cards game? It sucked. I mean, we still had fun, but after all that, I wanted a fucking win. We waited 3 hours, only to lose. And Renteria hit a home run? Wonderful. But I have to say, I dig Johnny Damon. The crowd in the center-field bleachers was taunting him (JAAAHHHH-NY DAAAAA-MON!), so he turns around and gives this shrug like, "Aw, come on! What'd I do?" and I was cracking up. Of course, he shouldn't have acknowledged those guys, because then the chant switched to, "DAAAAAA-MON!! DAAAAA-MON!! DAAAAA-MON...YOU SUCK!!" Heh. I swear, between that and all the chants of "BELL-horn" (just like "BEL-four", Larry...*sigh*) all night, I thought I was at a Blues game. Plus, Damon's pretty good at using a baseball for a hackey-sac. That was hilarious to us. He was just bored in the outfield during a TV timeout. It was quite entertaining.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Oh, and I just took the Which Annoying B-List Celebrity Are You? quiz, and I can't stop laughing at my result.

I'm Pauly Shore. Gah!!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Well, I ended up as Charles Manson as well. Have NO idea how that happened. I liked the sex part though. Hmmmm . . . sex. Sex good.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Steph: Sorry bout the game. take solice in the fact that we won 2 out of 3. "No weasing the Ja-uice!"

Callie: This is why we seem to get along so well, you and I.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Now, if i had to pick between pump up the volume and goonies, it is no contest. I'd watch goonies. It is one of the best movies in existence.

I know next to nothing about Manson. You'd think with the criminla justice degree i'd be more into crime stories.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

DLLC: Yeah, some of my friends are pretty bored by my musical selections. other than tool it is mostly mellow.

1980: Who said procrastination couldn't be productive.

Keep goin you'll get something.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems I am Pinochet. Somewhat dissappointing that.

I gotta say, reading your post...that is exactly what I wanted to see tonight. Except maybe the beaver sign. That's just creepy.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Zzzzzz...wha?? Oh, sorry. I was just listening to Larry's CD collection. Heh.

Larry: You should read Helter Skelter. It was written by Vincent Bugliosi, who was the prosecuting attorney. I've got a copy, if you're interested.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Serious: The beaver sign is not the creepiest post on here(see Now. That. Is. Creepy! post)

Steph: i may have to ake you up on that as i am currently out of reading material. it has been a really boring trip.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

I know the feeling.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Steph: I am also Pauly Shore. *weasel noises hear*

8:12 PM  
Blogger duff said...

pump up the volume is one of my favorites.

....and i'm just cheesy enough to like pauly shore.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

yes I own Pump up the Volume.

and I like most of pauly's movies. can't hardly beat encino man with a stick, and biodome...where's pauly's oscar?

3:41 AM  
Blogger duff said...

i saw biodome when it first came out- the stephen baldwin/pauly shore combination was just too much to resist.

(however, as far as baldwin's concerned, i preferred threesome)

4:43 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I'm not touchin that one.

7:11 PM  
Blogger duff said...

wait a minute here- i voted something other than "ship's captain", yet somehow your icon didn't change. perhaps if i vote multiple times.......

8:20 PM  
Blogger duff said...

aha! it worked!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Yes, sometimes Ilike to pretend I am Johnny Depp, portraying Jack Sparrow, but, alas, I am not.

Thanks for the ego boost. Now I am definitely not posting my pic. I need to keep this thing up.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home