Thursday, June 02, 2005

My New Camera

Duff got me thinking the other day. Why don't I have a camera? I can afford one and the most it will set me back in the quest toward my new Mustang is one week. Today, in anticipation of my trip to Buffalo(Niagra Falls is near so no jokes please) I went out and finally bucked up.

Here is a test shot of my crackhead cat Tera and my bearded dragon Desi. My poor cat was so frightened she just sat there and stared. Any time the dragon moved, Tera would jump.



Well, it's off to hockey for me. Hopefully I will come back from my dreadful trip with some great photos(probably not, because as a photographer, I am garbage).

6 Comments:

Blogger Kal said...

Hey - how you posting the photos? Doesn't seem like you're using hello...

6:29 PM  
Blogger duff said...

he's posting them on his brother's site, then using that address as an image source.

*feels smart*
*and tired*

i'm heading for bed- i'll try to give you something worthwhile to read tomorrow.

p.s.- when's the trip?

7:38 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Duff: tomorrow...no wait today thru the 13th.

Kal: go to imageshack.com then browse the file you want to post and there is a line of code that goes *img src=""/*?*/*(where the asterisks are use the arrow things instead to close both ends and no space where I inserted the question mark, it won't let me post it in the comments). after you find the file and select host, copy the url that says direct link to photo and place it between the quotation marks. Place that code with the correct url where you want it in the post(multiple times if necessary, as in today with the 2 pics of your yard). When you do it though be sure to go into your photo editing program and resize the pic to about 1.25 inches by 1 inch for best results or you blog will get all screwy while the picture is near teh top.

I hope I didn't just confuse you more.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Kal said...

Oh yeah, I use the img src tag when stealing from other sites (and, when the inclination hits, have even been known to resize the Hello photos and move them around on the page). I was wondering who your hosting was, since blogger itself doesn't host the images. Cool.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I think you wil have to fight off Duff on this one. She is very intent on driving it as soon as it arrives.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home