Monday, June 06, 2005

I've Been Tagged(I Will Only Do This Once)

Rules:

(1) No repeats from other lists (or as few as possible)
(2) In order to be considered an 80s band, they must have released an album in the 80s.
(3) "Alphabetical" implies that if it is a single person, you list by the last name but a band that has a person's name is listed by the first word. Therefore, Michael Jackson and Jethro Tull would both be under "J".

Caveat: I am expanding my list to any band/artist who released anything in 1990 or so.

Sound good? Okay, let's go:

A - Alice in Chains; Amos, Tori
B - Bloodhound Gang
C - The Cars, Culture Club
D - Dream Academy
E - Everclear; Echo and the Bunnymen
F - Foo Fighters; Fugees; Fine Young Canibals
G - Great White; Green Jello
H - Harvey Danger
I - Idol, Billy
J - Joel, Billy
K - King Missile
L - Lords of Acid
M - Men at Work;
N - Ned's Atomic Dust Bin;
O - Onyx
P - The Pixies; Primus; Pink Floyd
Q - Quarterflash
R - Radiohead; Rammstein
S - Simple Minds; Scorpions; Soft Cell
T - Tears for Fears; TOOL; They Might Be Giants
U - The Urge; Ugly Kid Joe
V - The Vandals
W - Wu Tang Clan
X - (XTC is the only band that I can come up with)
Y - Young, Neil; Yankovic, Weird Al
Z - Zappa, Frank

This is the only time I will post a tag, so enjoy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Ha! Sucker.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I know. I just fgured it was teh first time and it will be the last. But, I love music, so if I gotta do one this one may as well be it.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I got tagged once, I think. I just ignored it.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Mark: I remember the post about the deer. He tagged you, right good. How is that working out by the way? Did the car ever get fixed?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

The car is still in the shop, should be done in the next day or two hopefully.

2:21 PM  
Blogger duff said...

ugly kid joe was the first band i ever saw in concert. (well, not counting whoever opened for them- material issue, i think, but don't quote me on that.)

i was 15. (late bloomer, i know.)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

i was probably close to the same age for STP. not really sure though.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Nickelplate said...

Uhh, what's a "tag"

6:27 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Bro: Where the hell you been? A tag is when you read someone's blog and they have these quizes/games and hae been tagged themselves, they answer them and then tag others. El Stone con moss tagged me.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home