Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Despise Very Few People

Does anyone else despise Bill O'Reilly? Because, I just happened to be watching Fox News and his show was on. I have not had that strong of an urge to beat someone with a sock full of nickles since the dishes incident.

Bill speaking to a former lesbian(she is now a christian and doesn't believe in it-how tidy for her case this must be) who is in a custody battle for her child with her former partner.

Bill: Do you regret having your daughter?

Woman: No, I don't regret having my daughter.

B: I mean, under the circumstances, being in a lesbian relationship, do you regret it?

W: All I have to do is look at my daughter, I love her. No I don't regret having her?

B: But, being in the relationship and now having to go through this do you regret it?


Bill, buddy, pal, jerksauce extrodinaire, just say what you mean. Do you regret being a lesbian and trying to raise a child?

Is that what you wanted to ask her you dipshit? Don't sugar coat it. We all know you are a hypocritical asshole. We all know that, given the opportunity, you who are trying to shame a woman for actually having the audacity to be gay, would gladly have joined in with her and her ex-girlfriend for a midday romp. My extremely conservative mother even thinks you are an ass(although, bless her heart, she will put it mildly, "He's very rude.").

Bill, why don't you ask her if she wants to repent for her sins on your show? I mean, my God. She and another woman happened to decide to raise a child together *gasp*. In, what was at the time, a loving relationship. But, now that it is over and the laws reguarding this type of case have never really been ironed out, it is probably taking the fast track to the Supreme Court. Should she regret her decision to have a child in a failed relationship-whether it be in a gay or straight relationship? I am a child from a failed relationship, neither of my parents regretted having me.

I have no idea why I even sat down and started watching the show. I hate it every time I do. I know he is just going to piss me off, by being ignorant to whatever poor schmuck happens to be the subject of the conversation. SERENITY NOW! Bill, you are an asshole.

17 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

HA! I knew it. See how much we have in common, RAKE! ;) That's me winkin at you again. See you tomorrow night.

LMAO.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Captain Icehole said...

That is not the only reason that I hate that lying ass-bag, but it will certainly be put on the list!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Captain Icehole said...

I will never understand how o'reilly can think that he knows more than a brilliant man and hero like McCain especially when it comes to discussing coerced interrogations. o'reilly is truely a waste of sperm. (I actually have a better phrase, but did not want to offend anyone!)

8:39 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

:) Cool page but did you stop posting? Or is your archinve too fast?

peace!

http://r2000.blogspot.com

9:00 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

:) Cool page but did you stop posting? Or is your archinve too fast?

peace!

http://r2000.blogspot.com

9:00 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

:) Cool page but did you stop posting? Or is your archinve too fast?

peace!

http://r2000.blogspot.com

9:00 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

A) I'm convinced that either Bill O'Reilly is the Antichrist, or that the Antichrist is Bill O'Reilly.
B) You have to give him credit for saying out loud and on national television things that only right-wing nuts say on private chatrooms.
C) Read my thoughts on Bill HERE.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

:) Cool page but did you stop posting? Or is your archinve too fast?

peace!

http://tossedmysalad.blogspot.com

10:25 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Since I love being different, I'll say that I don't mind Bill.

Whether we agree or not, he pretty much always says what's on his mind.

Like it's been mentioned in the bit with McCain, he feels that coerced interrogation works, so he says it. Does that make him right? No, probably not, but I give the guy credit for not being intimidated and changing his opinion simply because the guest on the show was a POW.

McCain gets a pass from the public because he was a POW and he has the instinct to pick particular issues that the press are willing to run with. I'm what most would consider "right-wing" and I really, really don't want to see this guy run for prez.

Back to Bill though. Anyone who says that he's right wing probably hasn't read his books. On issues like the military he's conservative, but on most social issues, except gay marriage and child bearing, he's definitely on the left.

Bill's poses his questions from a conservative point of view because that's the majority of his audience. He's a rude bastard too, but I think that's his trademark more than anything.

Afterall, would you change what you're doing if you have one of the most popular cable programs on the planet? I certainly wouldn't.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

I don't know who this guy is. I've never heard of him before now, and yet I have this incredible urge to punch him in the mouth.

If you ever write a hate letter to him, Larry, make sure to mention that he has a pissed off Canadian chick that REALLY wants to meet him. I'd like to hoof him in the fisnares and see how that kind of interrogation works on him, the lousy, opinionated, self-righteous son of a bitch.

(Wow, pms is great for this stuff)

5:58 AM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Oh, don't get Bill the Mouth started on Canadians. He still thinks the 9/11 terrorists entered the US from Canada. (an proven to be false, but the myth persists.)

I agree that he panders to his conservative audience. There is a regulatory application to have the Fox News Channel broadcast here on regular cable. Needless to say, that application is getting a LOT of public commentary.

Short version: The man is an ignorant, prejudiced ass suffering from nationalistic myopia.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Yo, Larry..

I've been surfing blogs most of the day and I saw on one (can't remember which one) that you were interested in posting video from your Las Vegas trip. Check out my left sidebar for the link that says "Upload movies to your website".

Hope that helps.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Kay Ray said...

I don't know much about Bill, didn't he have sex with a prostitute or some crazy crap? And he's trying to make someone repent?? what a schmuck!!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

No, he just sexually harassed a subordinate.. and then bought her off.

2:47 PM  
Blogger D said...

Okay, I was pissed off when you mentioned the former lesbian that "found Jesus." Oy. Give me a break. I can't stand that crap. Just to be on the safe side, I'll be sure to refrain from finding Jesus. Though...I never knew the guy was lost in the first place.

Anyway,
Yeah, B.O.R. has been known to piss me off. However, he does make for some good t.v. every now and again.
You should have watched Tommy Lee Goes to College. I'm not one for Tommy Lee or Reality t.v., but for some reason I was drawn to the show. I think you would have been better off.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Ma, I dunno. I just hear things that I like and then I adopt them. Like wicked pissah. That's a totally cool line. A Greek friend of mine was telling me once about how he got a softball in the fisnares. I know I was supposed to be sympathetic, but once that word passed his lips, I laughed till I cried. He wasn't impressed.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

He makes my skin crawl. And he also makes me wish I was deaf. And blind.

He's a total a-hole.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home