Sunday, August 07, 2005

I Want More

What a weekend! I don't know if I have ever had that much fun. I lost a bit of money, hung out with twenty-someodd of the coolest guys and their wives/friends/brothers/girlfriends from around the country and Toronto, had very little sleep, walked a red carpet, watched a movie in the same theater as quite a few celebs, attended the afterparty, drank a bit, and even broke Larry's Rule Number 1: Larry doesn't dance(but I will get to that in a bit).

Let me start off by saying thank you Robert for the pickup line. I had every intention of using the, "Hey ladies, which one of you wants to go halves with me, making a bastard?". However, I went second and did not want to be the first vulgar guy to those 3 beautiful women. They all laughed and liked it, so, even though I didn't advance{ :( }, I still consider it a success(I made three beautiful actresses laugh and call me sweet. SUCCESS). Mossy, Penny, let me tell you that Toronto was represented well by a music artist going by the name Subliminal a.k.a. Strawberry Luv. I never stopped laughing when Strawberry was around. Your gigolo won.

After the contest, we all went our separate ways for a few hours. I went back to the tables to try to recoup some of the extensive damage done to my bank account the evening before(don't gamble when you have had zero sleep and nothing to eat all day). I managed to make a couple hundred dollars back before the premiere(not nearly what I lost). We all met up and boarded our buses for the premiere.

Let me tell you all, I now know what it feels like to be watched. While we were making our entrance on the red(okay, leopard print) carpet, there were crowds of people watching us, trying to figure out who we were. The guys from L.A. and Seattle both took spills on the carpet. Watch E! and Mtv throughout the week and you might catch glimpses of the contest and the red carpet.

The movie was extremely funny. If you liked the first Duece Bigelow, you will like the second one. European Gigolo was much raunchier, and I laughed more. But, it was predictable and very similar to the original. I would recommend it to any Duece fans out there and those of you with filthy minds(you know who you are).

After the movie, we all proceeded to a party in another part of the Palms. I got to meet several people including Eddie Griffin, Michael Irvin, and Joe Jackson(Michael's dad). O.J. Simpson was in attendance, but I managed to avoid him. I now know how the other half lives and I love it. There were midgets running around in diapers and bonnets, mostly naked, wet dancers in a glass enclosure behind the bar(I regret to inform you all that all of the good pics are on my friends camera and phone and thus I have to wait for him to email them to me before I can post them), servers with dicks for noses(see the movie folks), more dancers in leopard print bikinis on raised platforms around the room, and more beautiful women than I have ever seen in one place in my entire life. I got rather drunk and danced most of the night. At one point I even danced with Hanna Verboom, who plays the lead female role in the film. How's that for breakin my rules? To end the night I stayed out at a bar at the Paris conversing with a couple of local ladies who had also attended the premiere.

After a couple hours sleep, I managed to go back to the tables and win a bit more of my money back before we had to check out. Still not enough to keep me from being well in the red for the trip. However, even if I hadn't won any of it back I would still feel like I stole something for the money I spent/lost on the trip.

18 Comments:

Blogger Kal said...

Hope there's a Dancing Larry picture in that bunch...

4:09 AM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

To heck with all this smokescreen, answer the burning question:

DID

YOU

GET

LAID?

6:30 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Geeze...stupid men...all they think about is sex. *I* on the other hand, am just glad that you had a great time. I knew you weren't as shy as you pretend to be. I'm jealous of Hanna and hope that when you visit us, you and I will have an opportunity to dance.

And OF COURSE the gigolo from Toronto won. That was a no-brainer.

Welcome back, Larry, we missed you!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Oh yeah, I love motherdear's comment and I'll hear all about the sex when you tell it to Mossy. :o)

6:35 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Sounds like a GREAT time!! Glad you had so much fun. Now that we all know you WILL dance you'll have to dance when we all meet. :P

8:21 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Kal, I don't think my buddy got a dancing Larry pic. He was busy meeting people and having a good time himself.

Motherdear, I would have gone with the actress. I wouldn't tell a story like that. It would amount to the "hockey vs. threesome" story with Mossy. Peolpe would be lookin for blood. :P

Mossy, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

P-Shag, I have found that I am really loosening up the past year or so. And, you will have to ask mossy, I already told him.:P

8:33 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Dani, it takes a bit of alcohol, sleep deprivation, and starvation. However, if you like seeing people looking like they are having seizures, I'm your guys. ;)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Kay Ray said...

I am so jealous,, sounds like you had a blast!! Midgets dancing around in diapers "priceless"

9:19 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Your more than one guy??? :O

9:30 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Your more than one guy??? :O

9:30 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I was this weekend. Maybe I am still drunk cuz I have no idea why I typed "guys".

I believe there are pics of the midgets but am not sure I didn't take my camera to the premeire or party.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Good to have you back Larry. Axiously awaiting the pictures.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Larry - I'm so jealous!!!

Sounds like you had a blast. Can't wait to see all the pics!

1:18 PM  
Blogger D said...

Larry, I am going to start living my life through you. :-)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Larry, I can't believe you got drunk AGAIN, and I still wasn't able to witness it!! Augh! Dammit, man!

If J&K ever have their margarita party this year, you'd better do some drinking!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I'm so envious. I want to lose my money somewhere sparkly. :o)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Erika, I am glad to be back. A few more days of that much fun and I might have expired.

Jenni, now it is your turn.

Callie, there's pictures? Oh Shit!

Ltlme, I would like to recieve royalties if you are going to live through me(and trips to Ireland :P)

Pammy, more fun than I have ever had.

RAKE!, Wednesday it is.

Steph, there will be more chances. Just remember these 3 words: Rum and Coke.

Jess, no one wants to lose their money. But, if you are going to lose it that is definitely the way to go.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Mommy Dearest the Third, you are not far off.

LNF, I have nothing to compare this to.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home