Tuesday, September 19, 2006

H is for Homework

The one thing I dread about school is doing homework on a subject we have yet to cover in class, in a subject I know nothing about. I have to perform adjustments on journal entries for my accounting class and have no idea where to start. I have read and reread the chapter, but, without the interaction of the classroom I am a bit confused. I learn a lot better when I can have discussions and talk my way through it. And, my only resource for that is out in San Francisco and, God Bless the man, but he would probably confuse me even more, trying to explain something over the phone. So, after I finish typing this and my "I" post(cuz, I'm behind and have a good one while I am remembering), I will have to start struggling through my last homework problem. Of course, being the last problem, it is the longest and most involved of all of them.

Okay, enough procrastinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home