Thursday, September 07, 2006

Two Months Ago

As I sit here typing this, I am in a bit of pain. Two months ago, I got hit in the face, while playing hockey, lost part of a tooth and loosened another. Over the last few dental visits, I found out that the loose tooth was actually broken off below the gum line and that I was going to lose it also(the whole time, it has been held in by a metal wire, stretched across 6 of my front teeth). Today, after a lengthy wait, looking like a resident of West Virginia, I finally got some resolution. The dentist extracted the loose tooth and prepped the teeth on either side, for a bridge. Now parts of four of my front teeth are fake. I got a temporary bridge today and go back at the beginning of October to get the permenant one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Poor guy. My daughter went through a similar problem. Now, it looks completely normal.

Hang in there!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home