Friday, September 15, 2006

D is for Dragging

This week has been very tiring. Every morning when I get up to go to work I have to leave a half hour early to pick up one of my friends who works with me and has no transportation. I get home at least a half hour later every day depending on traffic and whether or not we stay over to help out. Tuesday and Wednesday I go to work and then school. Tuesday evening after school, I had to study for a test on Wednesday and finish up homework for the same class. Wednesday evening after school I went to play hockey. Thursday, after work(I stayed late to help out with a few maintenance issues) I tried to go home and get a nap in. Somehow, people always know when I am trying to take a nap. I got 3 phone calls within 15 minutes of laying down. So I got up and blogged a bit before I went bowling. The long hours are beginning to take a toll on me and I am dragging. I won't get to sleep in until Sunday. So, I have more day to drag.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

But see, it was divine intervention - now you're doing the ABC blogging with the rest of us!

ORANGE you glad?? :) (Get it? ORANGE? Like your new colors?? Oh, man, I kill me.)

Shutting up now.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home