Thursday, September 21, 2006

K is for Kleenex



I had a whole other post already typed up for K, which was actually my original J post, before I thought of Just. It worked for both letters. Then it happened. I went from slightly sniffly to really stuffy and runny in the span of a few hours. This weekend is going to suck. At least I am not on call. I wish I hadn't stayed out so late tonight, because I really need some Nyquil, but that will make me sleep through my alarm at this point.

On a brighter note, I am acing both of my classes so far this semester. Although, to be fair, one should be aced without effort and the other is decently easy if you just apply some logic. Time to type up my L post and go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Hopefully, you'll feel better tomorrow after a good night's sleep tonight. That sucks.

Glad to hear you're kicking ass in your classes, too.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Hope you feel better soon!! I just got over it last week.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home