Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I is for "I'm not getting Gonorrhea because you want to ride the Log Flume with someone else."

Steph, her cousin Betsy and I were sitting around the kitchen table before the baseball game on Saturday. Somehow, the subject of my ex came up. And, how I had broken up with her at the very beginning of our relationship, because she was also dating someone else. I knew about it, but was trying to stay with her. I was in love with her. It got to the point where I couldn't handle it any more, so I ended it. When I told her I breaking up with her, she told me that if I only waited she was going to end up with me. Then, she went into an analogy comparing our relationship to a trip to Six Flags. Something about her wanting to "ride one ride with someone else, and then spend the rest of the day" with me. I told her that I wasn't going to wait around and that I would go ride the rides with someone else. And, that was that. In the end, she broke up with the other guy a few days later and came to me and begged me to take her back. I did. Oops.

Anyway, Steph says, "I would have said, 'I'm not getting Gonorrhea because you want to ride the Log Flume with someone else.'" I wish I could have been that quick. that would have been awesome. The Steph always has the best comebacks and one-liners. I thought it was hilarious and needed to be shared.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

And here I thought you would have done "I is for ischial callosities" or something. LOL

:)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home