Monday, March 24, 2008

Hopefully, Golden

I have been struggling to find a gold post, just like the rest of you did. Steph put an idea in my head. But, it was just not all that palatable for me. However funny posting about golden showers might actually have been, I just don't think I'm the right guy to make it work. We'll leave that one up to the late great Frank Zappa.

I was reading this article this morning. I just hope my accounting degree, when earned, will be the proverbial goose that laid the golden egg. I just want to be comfortable again, without having to work 80 hours a week and travel all the time. Although, one of my interests in the accounting field would be auditing. I hear there is a lot of travel involved with a lot of auditing jobs. Guess I'll find out in a few short years.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

You're getting an accounting degree?

Good for you!

I personally HATED accounting. Too much organization.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home