Thursday, October 09, 2008

Crazy Is Fun/Memphis For A Day

Today, I was reminded that I should listen to what is going on around me a bit more than I do. I used to be great at it, but I guess I have just stopped doing it over the past few years. While working on one of the floors I overheard one of our residents asking someone what their name was. I hear, "What is your name?" followed by a pause. I turned around, because I did not know if she was addressing me. She wasn't. She was speaking to no one. That is not so weird where I work. The funny part is while I was turning around to see if she was asking me, she said, "You said it was the square root of what?" Her imaginary friends have weird names. I just wonder what it was the square root of.

After I finish typing this, I am going to bed. When I get up in tomorrow morning my sister and I will hop into the car and head to Memphis for our friends' wedding. They are getting married at Graceland, followed by a reception at the Hard Rock on Beale St. Then when we get up on Saturday, the bride has booked a tour at Graceland. Should be a blast, although I don't know how great a hungover tour of Graceland will be. Hopefully there will be pictures to follow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Hope you guys have a good time and a safe trip!

7:34 AM  
Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Maybe time for my sensuality test
are You or are You not intunated to the world around

2:42 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Kristi: Thanks. We did.

Anna: I took it and scored an 85. It seemed spot on in it's assessment of what I am like.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home