Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've Got The Hunger

When I walked into class tonight, I received the most disturbing greeting that I have had the pleasure of hearing. The woman behind me said, "So, Larry, cannibalism." Not a question, a comment.

I was lost. I was confused. I was terrified. My first instinct was to throw my book at her and run. Then, my fear turned into curiosity, so I turned to face her.

I turned, and the look on my face must have spoke volumes. She then said, "Sunny." OH, THANK GOD! She was referring to the season premier of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I had completely forgotten that we had discussed the show last week during one of our class breaks. For those of you that have not had the pleasure, it is by far the most consistently funny shows on television. The forth season just premiered last week and you can catch the first three for free on Hulu.com. Just sign up for a free account and watch. If you don't believe that there is a "too far" when it comes to comedy, this show is for you. It is brilliant and disturbingly funny. Plus, they added Danny Devito into the mix starting in the second season. How can you go wrong?

1 Comments:

Blogger dimlights said...

Man I wish I watched this. I'm going to have to go buy season 1 and start.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home