Monday, May 30, 2005

This Is Only a Test

So I decided since I had no excuses, thanks to my brother, I would try to post a photo from my collection. I had no place to host them and could keep saying that until, the bro put it in type in the comment section of my blog how to host. No more excuses.

I decided I would start with a picture of one of my favorite places. This photo was taken less than a quarter of the way up the mountain at the Steamboat Ski Resort in Colorado. Every time I look at his picture I cannot wait until winter. I hope to take 2 ski vacations this year. Before I returned to the slopes this year it had been 15 or 16 years since my last trip. I loved it more than I remembered.



Well, since my weekend has been pretty uneventful thus far and I have nothing interesting to post, I bid you all goodnight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

That's certainly a nice view, but I've never been a skiing kind of guy.

I am an "head over teakettle" down the side of a mountain kind of guy, but that's another story.

10:46 AM  
Blogger duff said...

i've never been skiing. my mom went once, long before i was born, and all she'll say about the experience is that she fractured her tailbone when she sat on a rock "in an attempt to stop".

now, if you give me a sled, i'm all over it.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

To both of you, all I can say is, it is not as hard as it looks(never stop with you ass if you can avoid it) and you don't know what you're missing.

2:46 PM  
Blogger duff said...

so- when are we going?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Probably, late November, then, early January. But, hell if I keep winning at poker, maybe to New Zealand, mid August.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beauty of a pic!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home