Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Free at Last!!!!

For some reason I can't stop smiling.

I came home today fully intending to blog about the worthless stereo in my company vehicle and having to beat it into submission. That will have to wait. I recieved my mail, and, eight months later, I am finally, according to St. Louis County, no longer legally bound to my ex in any fashion.

YEAH HOOOOOOO!!!

Problem is, I have to work early in the morning and have no days off until Tuesday of next week. I really want to go out and celebrate. Oh well, most of my friends are married with children anyway, so I would probably have to plan an outing to make it as fun as it should be. I'm gonna try to go out anyway. If I am too wrecked to go to work in the morning, I guess that is why they made personal days.

6 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

Congrats! :) I'll have a drink or two in California for you!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Make that three.

We're celebrating for you, dude!

9:23 AM  
Blogger duff said...

congratulations on your new, offically single status.

in celebration, i will show you my boobs.

just kidding.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Dammit. Drunk women and boobs and I don't get to see any of it.

8:42 PM  
Blogger duff said...

were i drunk.....

actually, as i recall from my drinking days, i didn't usually turn into a stripping drunk. (at least i haven't found any photo evidence of it anywhere.....)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Girls, don't listen to Duff. No photo evidence, why would you say such a thing?

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home