Monday, May 23, 2005

I Have Nothing To Say

I really have nothing to say. I am online right now trying to avoid finishing the paperwork that I have been trying to avoid finishing since I got of work Friday afternoon. I know the longer I put it off the later it is going to be when I get it done but, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I was going to come home early last night and do it but, I have the option to play a game of pick up hockey every Sunday night after broomball with a group of guys that are all so much better than me. Since I had only played hockey once over the last 2 weeks I decided to stay and play. Great decision, cause I seem to be getting back a little(I stress LITTLE) of the skill that I lost over the last 8 years by playing with these guys. But, by the time I helped my friend(who is a manager at the rink) close down and finish flooding the ice, went out to get something to eat, and came home and showered, I was ready for bed. So, I just finished the paperwork that had to be on my boss's desk this morning and fell asleep.

Here it is midafternoon, I still have to clean up my surveillance vehicle, go to the bank(since I have now been paid twice and also got a reimbursement check while out of town) and finish my paperwork. I also have to prepare for my case tomorrow(it is a 2 crew file, so, hopefully I can set the other guy in a position to watch the property and I can nap a little(the perks of seniority)) and possibly go play some roller hockey tonight. Which will be the first game of roller hockey I have played since I started this job in September of '02.

One good thing is that I got to watch the new episode of Arj and Poopy while killing time today.

I guess I should get going so that if hockey is an option tonight I don't have to turn it down to finish paperwork.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nickelplate said...

Nice. Where's Duff?

6:55 PM  
Blogger duff said...

i'm right here- why?


:)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

I guess he misses you, Duff.

8:42 PM  
Blogger duff said...

awww....i'm touched.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of PROCRASTINATION, brother, where our slogan is "Eh, screw it, I'll get to it later."

1:58 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Welcome? I've lived here for years. where have you been?

2:32 PM  
Blogger duff said...

"never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home