Monday, May 30, 2005

Can Anyone Guess

I have decided to follow Duff's lead on this one. I decided to see how many of you can figure out a song from a lyric or two. All of the songs I use can be found in my collection of MP3's which isn't all that large. However, some of them will be slightly obscure. As with most people, my music taste runs in many different directions.

Here is an example:

Slowly learning that life is OK.
Say after me
It's no better to be safe than sorry:: A-Ha "Take On Me"

Now we will start small. Here are 5 different lyrics. Who can tell me where they are from?

1) My friend confessed she passed the test
And we will never sever.
2) And this is why my eyes are closed
It's just as well for all i've seen.
3) "old dogs care about you even when you make mistakes;
God bless little children while they're still too young to hate."
4) Remembering you fallen into my arms crying
For the death of your heart you were stone
5) dave is floating. dave is floating.
and old man einstein crazy in his attic.
crazy.


One or two of these should be decently easy. One of them even gives you clues to the title in two lines. Hope this is fun.

I am really addicted to this whole blogging thing and when I don't post I feel lazy. since I spent my weekend working I am just reaching for something to post.

5 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

And I figured no one would get Pearl's Girl.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Kal said...

4. Pictures of you - the Cure.

That's it. I feel dramatically unhip this morning.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I was so proud that I knew #4. Then I clicked the comment link and saw that everyone knows that one.

<sigh />

10:51 AM  
Blogger duff said...

i'm afraid #4 is the only one i can come up with......

but if you hadn't spoiled the a-ha one, i would have been all over it- it's my favorite song.

how about a new set for me to tackle when i'm slightly more awake.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Done. I'll put it up tomorrow when I am also more awake.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home