Friday, March 31, 2006

Another Stolen Meme...

...this time from my sister, The Steph(I even stole her title, hehehehe). Here's how it works:

Put your iPod/Winamp/MP3 on shuffle.
Reading one question at a time, press play.
Use that song title as the answer.

This isn’t going to be exactly to my taste as far as favorites are concerned. Because, if I own the CD, I didn’t download the song. But this is from Windows Media Player. And, we’re off:


1. How does the world see you? “Pitiful” By Blindsind. Damn, this isn’t starting out very nice at all.

2. Will I have a happy life? "Aw Naw” By Nappy Roots. Uh oh.

3. What do my friends think of me? "Linger” By The Cranberries. First of all, I would like to know where I got this song. Must be a hold over from the ex-wife. Secondly, if they want me to leave they could just tell me.

4. Do people secretly lust after me? "People Who Died” By Jim Carrol Band. What?

5. How can I make myself happy? "Cut the Mullet” By Wesley Willis. That was one of the best things I ever did for myself. Like I always say, my marriage was like my mullet. When I had it, I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Now that it is gone, I realize just how shitty it really was. Great advice Wes, may God rest your soul.

6. What should I do with my life? “Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” By Gordon Lightfoot. Is this song telling me to turn my life into something resembling a shipwreck? Maybe it is subtly telling me I need to get to Canada.

7. Will I ever have children? "Close Yet Far” By CKY I was close at one point(dodged a bullet there) and now I am far from having children. This answer told me nothing I didn’t know already. Damn.

8. What is some good advice for me? "Dinosaur Adventure” By Underworld If Jurassic Park truly existed, Id be on the next plane. Screw paying my taxes!

9. How will I be remembered? "What It Is To Burn” By Finch I guess I will be remembered in an urn, on someone's mantle.


10. What's my signature dancing song? "Nearly Lost You" By The Screaming Trees ...

11. What's my current theme song? "The Sweater Song" By Weezer “…pull this thread as I walk away.”

12. What do others think is my current theme song? "Beer Run" By Todd Snider Ah yes, a story for another time. You guys could’ve finished all that beer. I don’t care if every last one of you had to work the next morning. What do two lawyers, a paralegal, an insurance numbers cruncher, and my sister really contribute to society, sober, anyway? That’s what I thought. Drink up, bitches. Sorry, got off track a little.

13. What shall they play at my funeral? "Here’s to the Night" By Eve 6 I guess it works.

14. What type of women do I like? "Flagpole Sitta" By Harvey Danger The title says it all.

15. How's my love life? "Ana NG" By They Might Be Giants Find this song, listen to it and then tell me it is not perfect for this answer. She might be out there. If she is, I just keep missing her. Timing, timing, timing.


I thought the Steph fixed her answers, until I did mine. A few didn’t really work, but the ones that did…

7 Comments:

Blogger Kal said...

...Linger....

-snort-

3:08 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Must go listen to 'Ana NG', talk to you later.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

No snorting, Kal. It's not polite.

"The Sweater Song"... *snicker*

5:18 PM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

"Edmund Fitzgerald"

Wonder if that's telling you anything about "going down" somewhere in Canada??

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

"mullets"

~snicker~

Larry with a mullet?

~snort~

8:32 AM  
Blogger tiffkindred said...

Just wanted to wish you a good day! Ox...t

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

One of these days, when I actually have an iPod or other such music player, I will complete this meme. However, since I am a loser without the current techie digs, I'm simply going to sulk. :o)

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home