Monday, March 06, 2006

I'd Only Seen Drawings

I know I haven't been doing this job that long but, I saw something the other day that most drain techs don't see.



That is a cross-section of a 6 inch pipe, filled with grease.



That is the light shining through the only open section of the pipe.

Most drain techs will only see drawings or lines that have already been opened and viewed with a camera. The man whose drain this was having a bathroom put into his basement and happened to need a second line added for a sink, so he cut the pipe. I can't imagine what would have happened the first time he flushed his toilet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

That is incredibly nasty. Gag.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Nickelplate said...

Wow. Give us some bigger pictures, you lunkhead! If there's one thing I hate, it's something COOL that you only have a thumbnail image of! GRRR. Tschüß!

8:43 AM  
Blogger duff said...

well, that's taken care of my urge to eat for about the next week.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

It's the new fad diet. Panama Jackass Diet.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

...I got nothin.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home