Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hello?

So, I thought my new job would afford me a bit more time to persue my interests. One of which, is blogging. However, when I get home, I normally either end up out with friends, out playing hockey, or just vegging out and watching TV or a movie or something. During those veg out times, I am too tired to blog.

Nothing really interesting has happened in the past few weeks. I finally broke training at the new job and am out trying to make some money, although, at the moment we are so slow as a company, that I am making just enough to pay the bills(thank God, I picked up bar tabs so freely when I had money, cuz, people are now mainly treating me). Supposedly, March gets busy. I hope so, because, I need to build up the bank account again.

I got this little bugger from Penny:

Horse
Horse


What Is Your Animal Personality?
brought to you by Quizilla

I guess it fits?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Isn't it nice to have people take care of you for a while. :o) Good to see that you're out doing some fun stuff, too. Don't work too hard.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I wanted to post a comment.. but have nothing to say. Sooo uhhh here is my comment anyway. :D


No wait... I do have something to say! Miss you!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Ditto Dani's comment! I've missed you, too.

5:33 AM  
Blogger duff said...

if it makes you feel any better, i've been a rather infrequent blogger lately, myself. by the time i get home at night, i'd much rather fall into bed than fire up the computer and spend a couple of hours blogging and reading.....

10:10 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Too bad you're not the cowboy... after all, doesn't that song say "Save a horse, ride a cowboy..."

Damn. Better luck next time.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

OOoh that's the song we usually dance on the bar to. :D

2:58 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

If I'm ever confused with a cowboy, shoot me. :P

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home