Tuesday, December 13, 2005

DAY 3 Monday, December 5: Left Turn Illegal

I got up and made the drive to San Bernadino to work my file for half a day. When I got off early I ran a few errands and returned to the apartment. My brother had to work through the afternoon to finish his presentation, so, when M got off work, we went into Beverly Hills and Hollywood and drove around into the evening, until we had to pick up J from work.

I can definitely see the appeal of living in the Hollywood hills. We drove up into the hills, looked at the houses and the view of the city below. Unfortunately, my camera was running out of batteries, from the night of drunken picture taking a few nights before, so I only got a few pics.



This picture says, "Beverly Hills" to me.


Mmm Mmmm. Look at that smog. The houses in the hills were amazing. As was the view, even with the smog.

We were going to stop by Amoeba Records in Hollywood, but since left turns were illegal, we had to find a new way around. I wish my camera was working, because, there was a parking lot attendant who would hold up a sign that said LEFT TURN ILLEGAL every time a car would try to turn left into their parking garage, which was often. Unfortunately, not only, was my camera not working, but J was in need of a ride, so, we had to skip the stop at Amoeba to go pick her up.

We went and picked up J and returned to the apartment. We got B out of his cage, left J at the apartment, and went out to dinner at a small Mexican restaurant nearby. It took us quite a while to locate a Mexican restaurant that looked like it was worth eating at. It was worth the search. The food was awesome. After dinner, we were going to stop by Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash in Westwood but it was already closed. Since M and I couldn't convince B to go to the Seventh Veil with us, we ended up just going home and relaxing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home