Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Orange Razzdango Rescues 7 From Fire

I stole this one from P-Shag. I couldn't resist when I realized that I could have a bit of fun with it.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)

Max Railroad (I used the previous street name to the one I am on now, as it just sounds more awesomer)

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)

Wilton Zagnut

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)

L. Al (Isn't that an Isreali airline?)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Orange Chimpanzee

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Allen St. Louis

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)

Wal-La-Er-Flo

7. Terrorist Name:(several things of mine spelled backwards?)

As it seems Margaret was the only one not to skip this one, and somehow I doubt that is any name of his spelled backward, I am going to skip this one. I also don't think it wise to put up my mother's maiden name backward on-line, since sometimes that is all one needs to know to get personal info.

8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)

The Orange Razzdango (If you don't know, you've not been to Denny's recently)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kal said...

Larry, I don't mean to alarm you, but apparently Cingular (the bastards) has taken over your background, and it's a troubling shade of orange...

2:07 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

WTF is a zagnut?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home