Tuesday, October 10, 2006

There Goes My Career In Politics

The Steph called me last night, laughing her ass off. It seems one of her roomate's friends was taking pictures at her birthday party. I remember the woman takin pics at the baseball game beforehand, but, for the life of me can't remember her with a camera at the party. She has posted a picture of me laying on the floor between her hallway and bathroom. I remember falling down, I remember my friend Lindsay taking a picture of me with her phone, I have no recollection of Alisha taking that horribly embarassing yet truly hillarious snapshot.

Three more weeks to my birthday. Hope it is as much fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

The title of this post cracked me the hell up. As did that picture! Hee... :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kal said...

I've already saved it to my hard drive, just in case the need arises...

5:01 PM  
Blogger Captain Icehole said...

Don't worry Larry. While that was the gayest picture I have ever seen of you... and I have seen the mullet, you could still have a career in politics. Hell, we have an alcoholic cokehead as president. Besides, that hat win you the Hollywood vote for sure!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

THAT was hilarious!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home