Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 3

Day 3 was another good day. I took a group lesson with a few strangers. We learned how to ski the moguls and trees. There were moments during the day where I probably could have transformed coal into diamonds, my sphincter was so tight. Trees with bumps are still very intimidating, but now I take their names, they don't take mine. At the end of the day, I was as sore as I have been in a long, long time. So, I finished off the day with a trip to the hot tub and into town. A place called The Tap House, has some great hot wings. If anyone who reads this ever makes it out here, I recommend the oriental BBQ wings. Day 4 should be pretty uneventful. I slept in and am planning to take it pretty easy today, to let my legs get a bit of rest. I might have some video for you all(if there is anyone left reading this {I know at least 1 person is}) today. It is warm and sunny and very calm, so it is a perfect day to take out the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home