Friday, October 13, 2006

I Fell Off The Wagon

Lately, I have been "dieting" and exercising a lot. By dieting, I mean I have been eating less at meal time and have forgone everything but fruit and salad for breakfast and lunch, and I have stopped drinking soda. I also run every other day and am trying to fill in the other days with stretching and some sit-ups and push-ups. It had been working, as I have lost about 20 pounds in the past few months.

On Monday, I got my permanent bridge put in and can finally bite into things. I haven't been able to do that since June. I have had to eat things that can be cut up or ripped up, easily. Last night, I went out to the home opener for the Blues. Beforehand, my friend Joe and I went out to Houlihan's for a pregame dinner. I finally got some buffalo wings after a 3 1/2 month wait, and couldn't stop after just one plate. Then, when I was at the game, about the middle of the second period, I was fiending for my gametime cheesesteak. I figure I probably lost about 2 weeks work by eating so much. I have decided not to weigh myself until next weekend, to give myself opportunity to work it off.

The game was awesome. The Blues and Bruins played like crap for about 50 minutes. The Blues outhit and outshot the Bruins, but, were losing 2-0 going into the last 5 minutes. Then they decided to pick it up. When they started really playing, they looked great. The boys managed to come back and force OT. OT ended in a tie and the Blue won in the shootout. It was definitely the best game I have seen them play in over 2 years.

And, the Cardinals just won game 2 in New York. Unfortuantely, i am sober all weekend due to being on call and I am headed out of town next weekend. So there will be no more drunken Larry pics on the Steph's blog for at least 2 more weeks

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Don't worry Larry... One night of heavy eating will not set you back that much. Don't sweat it that much. You're doing fantastic!!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home