Sunday, October 15, 2006

One Of My All-Time Favorites

I used to read the comics section of the news paper religiously. About 4 years ago, I was reading a comic called GET FUZZY, which I enjoyed and read this one:




It is quit possibly one of my favorites of all time, because, it is not only a great strip but in it you will find a hockey reference, a Pink Floyd poster and if you are observant enough, you may even find Waldo(of Where's Waldo). I loved reading this strip daily, because, I liked the three characters. The man owned the cat and dog. The dog, as you can tell by the above picture, was very stupid and sweet. The cat was ignorant but funny. I cut it out and saved it. Today I found it and finally scanned it into my computer to save digitally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

oh my god, I actually recognize that jersey as a Quebec Nordiques jersey.

I must be more Canadian than I thought.

Oh and any dog that has a Dark Side of the Moon poster can't be TOTALLY stupid.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Love the Nords jersey. That's almost as good as Puddy showing up to meet Elaine in a Brodeur jersey and painted face. I note the partly obscured Harry Potter reference in the first cell.


Nice find, Larry.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home