Sunday, January 07, 2007

First Day

It was a great first day. There was about 2-3 inches of fresh stuff up top and after the morning clouds burnt off with the rising sun, it was a bluebird day. A bit windy up top, but you can't have it all. I feel ten times better this year. I can ski a lot harder and faster and keep at it all day. That would not have been possible the last few years. Amazing what 25 pounds can do. Hopefully, by my next trip I will be down another 25. Here are a few pics from the first day. Thanks to my brother Brad for taking some of them.


This is the view from about halfway up the top part of the mountain. The building is a restaurant at the midpoint of the mountain.


My brother B-rad.


My Pops.


And, me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry,
That coat makes you look like you are 300+ LBS. I know you are not 300+ LBS because I am 3@% LBS! But it does look like you are having a LOT of fun!


Later G

D

P.S. Not anonymous just forgot my sign in stuff!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home