Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Halloween Costume

I am so proud of myself. Normally, the annual Halloween party rolls around and I am figuring out a costume at the last minute. Two years ago, I was Rod Stewart, just to fuck with Steph. I came up with that one a few days before the party. Last year, I was a gigolo. I reused the clothes I had bought for my Vegas trip. I couldn't come up with anything else. This year, however, I have already come up with a costume. The best part, I made it out of stuff I had around the house. FREE. The party isn't for another two weeks.

I can't tell you all what it is yet because, several people who attend the party read this and I like to try to surprise most of them. There will be pictures after the party. I will be hammered that night, as it is the weekend before my birthday. So, the pictures should be entertaining.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

I'm going to this one party as Juan Valdez, with a thermos full of coffee, serving it to everyone, saying, "Buenos Dias!"

6:44 AM  
Blogger duff said...

you're going to be a flasher, aren't you?

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home