Thursday, May 01, 2008

Starting the Day Off Right

My job is boring. It's mind numbing and a lot of the people that I would consider friends have either quit or been fired in the last few months. I don't enjoy being here nearly as much as I used to. Most days, I just want to get it over with and go home. I have been in a horrible mood the last few weeks when it comes to being at work. Yesterday, one of my best friends came up to visit and brought her son, my Godson, and that helped brighten my day considerably. Today I read this. Seriously, it makes my day to know that the world doesn't really suck. Knowing that there are people like that out there gives me hope. Because, lately, I just haven't been feeling it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

I heard this story yesterday, then again this morning. It's absolutely wonderful what those girls did. Truly amazing.

Hope you start feeling better soon. Maybe Penny needs to drop by and cheer you up . . .

4:32 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

It sounds to me like work has become just a job... Jobs are a dime a dozen. Go find work that makes you happy.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home