Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All Mixed Up

Today, while excepting a delivery from the UPS guy, I received a DHL box. I asked him if he had switched sides. To which he laughed and said he was wondering why someone would use a brand new DHL box to ship something UPS.

When I delivered the package to the lady who it was addressed to, she had trouble opening it. So, being chivalrous, I helped. Once we pryed the poor confused, stubborn box open, we found another package inside...

...A FedEx envelope!

Thank God that when she opened that one it was a golf shirt. If it would have been a U.S. Postal Service envelope I might have had to quit. Because, I don't think there would be anything else to accomplish here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

HAHAHA!

Dude. That's awesome. Wonder if it was on purpose...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

My friend Jonzy works for the company that it came from. I called him to see if he knew who sent it and find out if they did it on purpose. He called me back and told me that it was completely by accident. They were just be economical and ecologically minded by recycling boxes and envelopes. Unintentional funny is so much better. Although if it was on purpose, that would have been sheer evil genius.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I think that made my whole day. Really. Truly. Thank you for that.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Bettina said...

That's awesome. I secretly hope they did it on purpose and just won't tell anyone.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Goosechild said...

I know you, you. You thrive on unintentional humor. Best medicine in the world, but in small doses.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home