Monday, November 10, 2008

"Why Can't We All Just Get Along"

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read. I know it is actually a bit sad, but this is precisely the reason I don't attend church. There are so many sects of Christianity and none of them can get along. It's rediculous. I don't think Jesus preached a message of intolerance and stubborness. Just take the ladder down, fix the rooftop monastary and learn how to live with one another. If Christians can't live and work together, how can we even try to pretend that our way is "the right way"? A turf war among the members (albeit "different" religions) of a church...how stupid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paulinha said...

It's insane how people fight because of different religions if, in most cases, despite the God's different names, he(she)´s the same one! I have faith in God, and although I don't have a religion, I believe it is important to set some moral, values, guidance to many people in the world. But I reckon this situation is getting worse everywhere, and religion has been synonymous of war. This is really sad as I'm pretty sure this isn't God's doing, but more likely men's piece of work. The most annoying thing of all that, is that they do their shit and blame it all on God!!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this has nothing to do with your blog here, but i just had my first day all by myself today.
I was able to obtain video of the subject as she performed tasks, including walking, standing, lifting, driving and getting into/out of her car. It was 6 hours of absolute NOTHING, 45 minutes of nonstop excitement, then a huge crash as nothing else happened until I was done. all in all, best day ever.

i'm also terrific at peeing in a bottle.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Paulinha: For some reason most people don't think it is weird that their church leaders know what God is thinking, when none of us can ever be sure of what the person next to us is thinking. Too many atrocities are performed in the name of God by the hand of man.

Mark: Until you crap in a bag, you are not completely broken in. Sounds like you had a productive day. Keep it up.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home