Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hold On Tight

I have just arrived at work after casting my ballot. I live in a lower middle class neighborhood, as I have for most of my life. I have voted in four different presidential elections and never had to wait longer than 15 minutes. Today it took almost 2 1/2 hours. One of my friends lives out west of me in a much more affluent area. It took her 10 minutes. History is being made here today folks. I'm just sorry that some of you are only passengers on this ride. We'll try to steer you in the right direction.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bettina said...

Yes, history is definitely being made. Here's to hope, to change and to tolerance.

3:27 PM  
Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Congratulations USA!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

10:51 PM  
Blogger Goosechild said...

It took me an hour and a half, but at least I met Margo McNeil. haha

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home