Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Relaxation and a Psycho Kitty

Here I sit at 10:30 p.m. trying to type a few short reports for work and wind down to bed and, well, my poor cat is on edge. The culprit, a moth. My cat is a great bugger. She loves to chase, catch, chew and spit out bugs. The problem is this damn moth is flying around the lights and every once in a while my computer. My kitty can't get anywhere near the lights. My computer is another story. All I can say about that is that my "lap" hurts. The damn cat gets so caught up and then I stop paying attention and return to my reports and BAM I have a kitty using my junk as a springboard to the table that my computer is situated on. OWWWWWWW! *&$#%!!!

I know she can't help it, and, hell she is fat enough that I don't want to discourage the excercise but damn. I guess I just have to pay a little more attention to what is going on around me.


The Fat One and the Dragon

12 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

No lost that sweet cat in the divorce this one is Tera. She is the one that would hide when you were around(not just you but you get the point I hope).

9:05 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

Damn, you lost a cat in the divorce? I thought MY divorce was rough.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Yeah, I lost the sweet one that everyone(even cat haters) loved. But, this one loves me more than anyone and hated the ex so I got to keep her.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Roy: do not post any pics without concent please.

Pammy: I figured all I had to do was electronically smack you in the back of the head and you would remember.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Okay. I've read this post twice and I still got nothin'.

12:05 PM  
Blogger D said...

OMG I'm rolling with laughter over here!!!!!!! Another benefit to being female: no "springboard." Then again, I have friends who have told me about dating, um, well more like a tiny "springboard."

My cats love insects too. However, I guess they didn't fully inherit the complete bug gene. They chase them, get them in between their paws and play with them. I've tried to get the boys to eat, but no. Not happening.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

For being scared of everything. She definitely got the bug gene. And as far as the springboard thing goes, she always, always manages to get me when I am not paying attention. i think she sits back and waits for her opportunities.

6:09 PM  
Blogger D said...

aww....maybe she really likes you and gives you hell to seek out attention.

8:00 PM  
Blogger D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Our psychokitty won't do bugs. She's a great mouser (thank Biff), but when it comes to bugs, she just sits on her throne (yes, she has one) and looks at it and then looks at us as if to say, "Um, excuse me, there's an insect in my space. Do be so kind and remove it right away, please?"

10:12 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

ltlme: She loves me and doesn't need to seek attention. Most of the time I am sitting here typing, she is either laying somewhere near me getting petted, or on my lap or the table that the computer is on. She has tunnel vision when it comes to bugging.

P-Shag: The ex's cat was a good mouser, and not a bugger.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

That cat is huge! Where does it hide? Behind the fridge?

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home