Sunday, July 17, 2005

So Many Ones...

This weekend has not only been fun, but also, productive. I managed to clean up my living quarters finish most of my laundry, and spend an evening and early morning partying.

I don't like Jager Bombs.

As most of you know, last night was a friend's bachelor party. The above comment is one of the few things I learned while watching mostly naked women taking money from mostly drunk men. Do you know how hard it is for a man to learn anything while watching naked women? I also found out I don't like Killians Red. One more beer to cross off the list. It was one of the better beers I have tasted. One day I hope to find one I like. Another thing I learned is that I hate time limits at strip clubs. We had rented a party bus to transport us from the home we started at to the bars and back and only had it for 4 hours. I woke up this morning with $25 in ones in my pocket. I had no idea how much time we had left and had to replenish my stack of Georges. Turned out there was only about 15 minutes left after that. So many ones, so little time. Damn, If only I could have stayed a little longer, I could have come home without all those ones. The night, however, was a complete success. B's party was great and at the end of the night he could barely walk and could not unlock his front door without assistance. Everyone had fun and we didn't forget anyone at any of the bars.

Hopefully, I can finish my reports and get to hockey tonight and tomorrow night before heading back to the cubicle on wheels on Tuesday. Hope everyone is having as good a weekend as I am. Happy birthday Duff. Welcome back LB.

11 Comments:

Blogger duff said...

thanks for the birthday wishes.....and glad you had a good time last night.

you know, all this talk about nudity might just inspire me to post a picture of myself.....

3:06 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Waiting.

Well?

Come on.

What's taking you so long?

Hello?

3:46 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Two comments:

(1) As for finding a beer you like: come to the Great White North, my friend, where Beer is a religion, and I'll introduce you to the God, Alexander Keith.

(2) As for having dollar bills left: be thankful you're not in the Great White North, my friend, where we have one dollar coins and with 25 of them in yoru pocket, you would have left the stripbars with Igor's gait.

Glad you had a good weekend and managed to blow off steam. :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

um..that's "your pocket" not yoru. Not sure who yoru is, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it if you left with his pants. :P

6:50 PM  
Blogger duff said...

larry: first, i have to get the picture scanned in. however, assuming my partner in crime has time to tackle that before he wanders in to work, it should be up by midnight or so.

7:02 PM  
Blogger duff said...

okay- the clothes are off.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

P-Shag: So far beer has been beer. It is the aftertaste that has made it horrible or just bad. Bring on your Canadian God.

25 coins and I don't think I would be walking out with my pants on so much as around my ankles.

Duff: Still impatiently waiting.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Duff, you're just mean.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

If I had a dollar bill for every time I've been left with too many dollar bills and too little time, then I would have four and a half times more dollar bills than what I had at the moment time ran out. There. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
And Duff's naked baby pic. Yeah, worst anticlimactic (no pun intended) blog moment. Ever.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

I'm very confused by your equation, and I agree about the pic.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

*sneezing-Killians sucks*

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home