Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Feeling Catholic

Since I have nothing to post today and found this over at ltlme's place, I decided to do it myself.

Your Confessions.... Be truthful


[] I've run away from home.

[x] I listen to political music.(not because I want the message, but some of the stuff is just good music)

[x] I collect comic books.(not now but I used to so I will mark it. I wonder if I have any old ones anywhere around here)

[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[x] I open up to others easily.

[x] I am keeping a secret from the world

[x] I watch the news sometimes

[] I own over 5 rap CDs.

[] I own an ipod.

[] I own something from Hot Topic

[x] I love Disney movies.(although anything animated{not including the cg stuff} after aladdin isn't that good)

[x] I am a sucker for Blue eyes.

[] I don't kill bugs.

[x] I curse regularly.

[] I have "x"s in my screen name.

[] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.

[x] I love Spam (as in the food). (can't beat it with a fried egg on a toast)

[x] I bake well.(give me directions and I will make it)

[] I would wear pajamas to school.

[] I own something from Abercrombie

[x] I have a job

[] I love Martha Stewart.

[] I am in love with someone.

[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS

[x] I am self conscious.

[x] I like to laugh.

[] I smoke a pack a day.

[] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.

[] I can't swallow pills.

[x] I have many scars. (i'm accident prone)

[]I've been out of this country

[x] I believe in ghosts.

[] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room

[x] I am really ticklish.

[x] I love chocolate.

[x] I bite my nails

[x] I am comfortable with being me.

[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored.(not nearly as much as I used to thank god)

[x]Gotten lost in the city.

[x] Saw a shooting star.

[] I had a serious Surgery.

[] Gone out in public in your pajamas

[] I have kissed a stranger.

[x] Hugged a stranger.

[x] been in a fist fight with the same sex.

[] Been arrested.

[x] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.

[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.

[x] Made out in an elevator.

[x] Swore at your parents.(I still regret it, but, it was when my mom told me they had put my dog to sleep. I had just been playing with him 5 hrs before I got the call)

[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts.

[] Been skydiving. (i want to though)

[] Been bungee jumping.

[x] Broken a bone. (pinky toe counts!)

[] Played spin the bottle.

[x] Gotten stitches

[] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.

[x] Bitten someone.

[] Been to Yosemite Falls.

[x] Gotten the Chicken Pox

[x] Crashed into a car (i wasn't driving though)

[] Been to Japan

[x] Ridden in a taxi.

[x] shoplifted.

[x] Been fired.

[] had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.

[x] Stole something from your job.(the bookstore was awesome for this. although, they considered it stealing the books that had been stripped of their covers and were going to be thrown away. I took plenty of them, my manager didn't care)

[x] Gone on a blind date.

[] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.

[] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

[] Been to Europe.

[x] Slept with a co-worker.(I had worked with my ex at two seperate jobs)

[x] Been married.

[x] Gotten divorced.

[x] Saw someone dying.

[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day.(too many times to count)

[] Been to Canada.(workin on it)

[x] Been on a plane.

[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show(need therapy)

[] Thrown up in a bar.

[x Eaten Sushi.

[] Been snowboarding. (I want to, but, don't want to give up my ski time)

[x] Been skiing.

[x] Been ice skating.

[x] Met someone in person from the internet. (yep, i will admit it....and that person was really "off")

[] Been to a motocross show.

[x] Going to or have gone to college.

[] Done hard drugs

[x] Taken painkillers. they were presribed

I think you are supposed to add your own confessions at the end, but I am not that motivated. Can any of the Catholics out there tell me how many Hail Marys and our Fathers I need to do for this one?

12 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

No Hail Marys, Larry... Just a few bloody marys and you'll forget all about it.

8:37 PM  
Blogger D said...

am i the only person that hasn't seen someone die?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Kal said...

Larry, you have no secrets from us. We all know about the monkey thing, and, frankly, what could be worse?

Ltl: Me neither. Don't think I need to, either.

3:46 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Ltlme, me either and I hope to keep it that way for a very long time.

I'm too tired to post, Larry, so I'm stealing this.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Ah, Larry, I've missed you.

10:14 AM  
Blogger tiffkindred said...

Hmmm.. I think one of each would do it! I really like this! Itis noce to know who is also catholci out there!! Hope you are having a peachy day Larry! ;) ...Ox...t

3:52 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

something simple like this is good therapy for a time when the world is going f***ing crazy.

8:07 PM  
Blogger D said...

i was following your path through the prog. story....i see you didn't comment at five.

if it makes ya feel better, md and I are working on a collaboration right now for a blog.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Captain Icehole said...

Larry, as a Catholic, I must tell you that the only way to repent is to sit in the cafeteria and play Bingo with the "Quilt Club" while drinking "paper pitchers" of Bud Light!!

...Or go cuss out the coach of a 7-year-olds soccer team for losing a game after drinking said "paper pitchers"!

6:42 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

I want to read the confession. Confess you sinner!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I felt Catholic for about 5 months once. Then her parents found out and that was the end of that.

4:32 PM  
Blogger D said...

larry, you drop off the face of the earth??

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home