Friday, August 05, 2005

Last Pre-Vegas Post

First of all, let me take a moment to thank each of you for your suggestions. I really appreciate all of your help.

I think I have a winner, for a pick up line. I finally found my outfit this morning after work. The shirt is hideously, awesome(gold toggles and all). I have one thick fake gold chain, as I am going to try not overdo it with too much jewelry. I found a suit to go with the hat and shoes I already own.

I was starting to get worried when I had to work into the evening the last few days and didn't have an outfit. All the thrift stores close at a decent hour. However, I managed to get most of today off after a few hours on the clock early this morning. Went out to the shop I had been trying to get to all week and made it a successful visit. I hope to return to you all as a conqueror of lesser gigolos. If I am bested, I just hope to return to you all in one piece. My friend has warned me that we will be celebrating my divorce while we are out there(I haven't seen him since it was finalized), and, well, as a stated in an earlier post we may need bail money. I will have the Steph send up the Jackass signal if this is nessessary.

Everyone enjoy your weekends. I know I will.

10 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

Good luck and I can not wait to hear the stories.. or see pictures!!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Just remember, hon, even if you don't win the award, you'll always be the Golden Boner to us. :oP

We'll miss you.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Dani, I suppose since I am your property, I have to share the pics. ;)

P-Shag, you've been looking in my condom drawer again haven't you.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Busted

9:33 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Larry, you are loved and will be missed *snif* I will try to make it through the weekend without you, but I BETTER be compensated with pix!!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Damn right!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

P, I thought someone as getting in there. Now I know.

Erika, you can do it. You still get to look forward to T. Jenkins comments. ;)

Thanks, Jenni. I plan on doing nothing but having fun and not sleeping. The other Gigolos will bow before my ugly woman's shirt.

Dani, don't worry they will be forthcoming. However, I have managed to stay employed as a PI for the time being and therefore cannot post them here.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Ok.. don't post em.. just send them to me :D

2:14 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Maybe we could work out a trade...

:P

2:20 PM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well that might be arranged... it all depends on what you ask of me. :D

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home