Sunday, January 20, 2008

Not Quite a Favorite

So, we go with red first. I don't really like red. My car is red. The Cardinals...Red. Even my two favorite chairs are red. Ok, it's not that I don't like red. I'm indifferent to it.

I do love my red beard. When it is full and bushy, it stands out in great contrast to my dirty blond, almost brown hair, my bright blue eyes and my pasty white skin.

One of the things that I don't like about red, is that my face and ears turn a bright shade of red a lot. Most of the time, I am not even really embarrassed when it happens. It is just a hold over, from childhood, when I would get embarrassed very easily. Damn biology, just can't beat it.

I promise to have more fun with some of the other colors. Although, without looking it up, I have absolutely no idea what puce is.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

Glad you will be joining us on our color adventure!

And of course you can't beat Biology...

...it's science.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

And just think - for orange, you don't even have to post anything. Just let your background speak for itself.

(And just FYI: When I look at your blog, it loads kinda wonky. The main content doesn't show up until I scroll all the way down where your sidebar ends...)

8:19 PM  
Blogger SpinKick said...

hehe. exactly why I suggested puce. in one of my fav childhood songs, the kids keep asking, "puce, what's puce?" exactly larry, exactly.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

So are you a half-head? Half-red-head? Since only part of your head grows red hair? Heehe.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Tracie: As many times as biology has bested me, believe me I know...

Steph: It is not my fault you don't know how to load my blog properly. Maybe you could ask someone at the help desk how to remove your head from your @$$ and worry about real problems, like starving children in Africa, or the plight of the mountain gorilla in the war torn congo. :P

Kristen: Just plain cruel. I don't like doing homework for posts. CRUEL.

Kristi: If you would like to call me half-head, you are more than welcome to. I will just continue to ignore you, like always. :)

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Boogers.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home