Monday, January 28, 2008

This One I Can Work With

Orange, if you couldn't tell by the layout of my blog, is one of my favorite colors.



I spent years searching for bright orange Chuck Taylors (I never used to use the internet to shop).



It took me four ski trips to finally find the perfect orange ski coat, for the perfect sale price, that matches my slightly orange skis.



I own at least 4 orange t-shirts. Who really needs 4 orange t-shirts?



When I was in high school and playing lacrosse, I strung my crosse with an orange shooting string. My school colors were black and gold.



I hate the Philadelphia Flyers. When I was in high school, I started a roller hockey team. The Flyers. Just to get an orange jersey.

If they would have had an orange cobalt on the lot when I bought my red one, I would have chosen the orange one even if it would have raised my payments slightly. On the subject of cars, if I get my AC Cobra built, it will have orange incorporated somehow into the color scheme.



And, when I got home from my ski trip this year, I was rewarded with this sight. A genuine North County sunset.

Orange is an addiction with me.

When I get my laptop workin again I will add the pics I wanted in here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

Nice! Love the orange ski coat. I've never really been able to make a fashion statement with my ski stuff. I just get whatever happens to be on sale. :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Where did you take that last picture from?

8:34 PM  
Blogger SpinKick said...

Wow. Somewhat opposite of my childhood with orange. But it's growing on me!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home