Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday...

...Steph. I hope it's a good one. I'd let you take me out for a beer tonight, but unfortunately I have a midterm to attend to. And here's your birthday song, again. From the first time I heard it, until the last time it's notes will ever grace my thoughts, it will always remind me of you.



Everyone, Steph is one of the most loving, loyal, honest, funny, mean, beautiful people that you will ever meet. She gets me through my bad times, shares most of my good ones, and helps me kill the boring time (even when it almost kills her:P). Somehow, our mutual hatred growing up, has blossomed into one of the greatest friendships that I could ever know. We should all be so lucky, to have someone like her in our lives.

I love you, Steph. Have a great birthday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I swear you do this to me every year just to make me cry, and this time I cried at work. You little shit.

I love you too. I'm lucky to have you as my brother.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Awwwww!

Happy Birthday Steph!

And I hope beyond hope that my kids will grow up to have the same kind of relationship you two have. Because right now, they're about ready to kill each other . . .

8:33 AM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Happy Birthday, Steph!!

That was very generous of Larry to offer to let you take HIM out for a beer.

Really gets you right..., *there* doesn't it? ;-)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Steph: I was expecting a comment such as, "Um, GAY!". You've let me down for the last time.

Callie: We are always only moments away from killing each other.

Mossy: I don't buy people drinks for common occurances. It's only a birthday and it is like the 30somethingeth time that she has accomplished this feat. If I had to buy the beer every time she had one, I'd be broke. Wait, I am broke, and I was trying to get a free beer. Thanks for ruining it.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Happy Birthday, Steph. You have always been and will always be

DA SHIT!!!!!!!!

Have a good one and since I'm pregnant and can't drink and the baby is too young to drink, go out tonight and drink for all three of us, okay?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*ROTFL at Steph's comment*

Ahem. Happy birthday Steph, again!

Yeah, so the dynamic between Larry and Steph never ceases to bewilder, frighten, and entertain the hell out of me. You are two of my favorite people on this earth, and I'm lucky to have the pleasure of calling you my friends. :)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home