Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Accept

Kay Ray tagged me and since I have been searching for something to blog about for a second day in a row(who knew), here goes.

7 Things Lists

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Find the love of my life(me too)
2. Learn a second language
3. Visit another continent
4. Retire
5. Build a kit version of a 1965 Shelby Cobra
6. Have a family
7. Make a difference

Seven things I can do:
1. A mean Kermit impression
2. Skate(ice and roller)
3. Drive a stick shift
4. Amuse myself
5. Make friends
6. Listen
7. Respect myself

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Dance
2. Hold a grudge(I only hold one)
3. Learn to like country music
4. Drink beer
5. Sing(I stole #5-#7, because they are true for me as well)
6. Hide my feelings
7. Hold in cuss words

Seven things I say a lot:
1. Brilliant
2. What?
3. Nice
4. Jerksauce
5. Brother(I blame Jo-jo for this one)
6. Dude
7. @#*^%

Seven things I find attractive in a female:
1. Honesty
2. The ability to be happy
3. A sense of humor
4. Responsibility
5. A nice smile
6. The ability to get along with my friends and family
7. A love of hockey


Seven things I find unattractive in a female:
1. Dishonesty
2. Slobs
3. Cowardice
4. Laziness
5. Spoiled women
6. Irresponsibility
7. Pushy women

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Salma Hayek
2. Jessica Biel
3. Nikki Taylor
4. Charlize Theron
5. Natalie Portman
6. Claire Forlani
7. Eliza Dushku

Seven random people who have to do this next:

Anyone who wants to do this is more than welcome. I won't tag anyone.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

Hands off Natalie Portman, man! Padme is all mine! Mine!

8:59 PM  
Blogger jazz said...

nice celebrity crushes! excellent taste you've got!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

I'll second Jazz's statement. VERY good.

:-D

6:19 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Larry I can't visit your site without 'big pimp'n' playing in my head. Niiiiiiiice.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Larry, the tagging of the next people provides some sort of "obligation" to complete the task. If I don't have an obligation, I don't feel compelled to do it. And a part of me wants to do the list, but feels lame for voluntarily participating.

Just tag me, dammit!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kay Ray said...

Those are great!! I love reading those get to know you thinggies :)

I added a #8 to my list of unnatractive male qualities: 8. Back hair EWEEEEEEEEEEEE

11:44 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Damnit, LB, you can't have all the white girls.

Jazz, Callie, thanks, I strive for your approval :P.

Hasn't it always been that way, Erika?

Tag, Jess, you're it.

You too, Big Joe, I want to see your list. I live by the words of Ron "Tator Salad" White, "Once you've seen one pair, you wanna see 'em all." Big, medium or small, I like them all.

No back hair, KR? Where's your sense of adventure?

5:06 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

MD, you definitely put how I feel abot Claire Forlani into words better than I ever could.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home