Friday, December 02, 2005

God Loves Me(This Week)

Well, I finally quit my job, effective in about a week. I am looking forward to going back to school. I did something nice for others(myself). And to make it even better my boss decided to send me on one last road trip.

Normally, this would piss me off and I would have just said, "Screw you, I quit." But, tomorrow morning, I fly out to L.A. for three days and then on to San Francisco for four more. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. The trip I had to cancel because I have to start working for my new company, has just been served up on a platter from my old one.

Anyhow, I gotta get things together around here, and get packed. I should have plenty of pics and stuff to post when I get back. As for posting when I am on the road, unless, I put one together in my car while I am working I don't see it happening, as I will be out with my brother in L.A. every night and a friend in San Fran every night. Everyone have a good weekend(and next week).

10 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Glad to hear you're going to have a fresh start in work soon. Change can be a good thing.

5:25 PM  
Blogger tiffkindred said...

Congrats and Best Wishes to you! :) Hope you had a marvelous weekend!! Ox...t

11:40 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Hooray! I'm glad you get this trip. You deserve it. And much good luck in starting the new job.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Kay Ray said...

OH BABY I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Wish we could meet up for drinks to celebrate.. oh wait we live far away.. anyway.. ">Cheers!!<"

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

You know what they say, Larry... "Go to San Francisco once, but leave before it makes you... Soft."

5:12 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Larry - do you realize that when you get to SF, you'll only be about 2 hours away from me???

Wait - that means you should be in SF today or tomorrow! *waves*

:-D

10:08 AM  
Blogger Captain Icehole said...

Have fun at the "Sausage Factory"! I still cannot believe that is the name of a restaraunt. I will need a picture for proof!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Hey Larry,

When you get your new job and no longer working these gawd-awful hours and actually have time-off, do ya think ya might post?

I mean, just maybe?

:oP

4:02 PM  
Blogger duff said...

what's this? i wind up out and about for a couple of weeks, fall behind on my blogs, and suddenly i come back to find that you're switching jobs?

that's wonderful, larry. congratulations.

:~)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home