Sunday, November 20, 2005

Am I Too Late?

I have recently read a few comments on my last entry and am wondering, "Did I miss my chance?" Should I have waited to post this entry until someone showed me their boobs or I managed to get two beautiful women in a shower together. Perhaps, now that I have posted, we will never know the answers to these questions.

As has happened quite a bit these last few months I must apologize for my infrequent posting. I have been working non-stop for the last two weeks. The last 3 days have started at 2 a.m., 3 a.m., and 3 a.m. respectively and several of the days earlier in the preceding weeks have been long ones. When I have been off I have just tried to get out and relax-that is after I finished my paperwork. So my online life has suffered.

In the time between my last post and now, I managed to play hockey for the first time in about 2 months, my Blues have managed a 2 game winning streak-including a win at Detroit, GO BLUES!, I have planned and scrapped said plans for a trip to L.A. in December to visit my brother, and managed to get on my boss's bad side again, and may be in need of a new job sooner then I had planned. However, having worked so much over the last few weeks, I don't have any really interesting stories from the field, at least on my part. A co-worker followed someone to a "massage parlor" the other day, but other than that nothing interesting has happened.

I hope to have a much better week this week, and possibly post a few more times before Thanksgiving.

14 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

Well, at least you're still alive... Which is more than I can say for my sex life... Hehehehe. Don't work too hard, Lar.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Welcome back, Larry. Just to make you feel better, here:

*flash*

I flashed ya my boobs.

Missed you, hon. Glad you're back.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

You're all right! Hooray!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

he lives!

1:55 PM  
Blogger D said...

wow, you're still alive!!!!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

I already showed my boobs online once this month...sorry.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Whew... had me worried!

Also (because I follow Penny) *flash*

I flashed mine too! :D

8:42 AM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

I have no interest in flashing you. I'm just celebrating your return in my own way. ;-)

10:58 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Oh my god, Mossy, what are you doing?!? Larry... don't look down, man. Keep your eyes above the waistline...

heh heh

Just kidding, I swear.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Kay Ray said...

YOU HAD TIME TO PLAY HOCKEY BUT NOT POST ON YOUR BLOG???? I can tell who's more important. (just kidding)

By the way.. your vacation is coming very soon!!

TTYL

Kay Ray

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Kay Ray....I swear I've had that conversation about hockey and, um other stuff.

DW? Help me out here?

7:29 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Dare me?

7:30 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

LMAO!

I dare you. Does that count??

*snicker/giggle*

Sorry Larry - I can't flash you. I may send cyber germs, and that wouldn't be cool.

:-P

7:52 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

I guess I wasn't too late. Yay.

Now for the next post and GD where is this internet flash you speak of?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home