Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween?

After the party Saturday, I came home, posted and went to bed. I woke up Sunday with what I thought was a hangover. Nope. I was getting a massive head cold. I know this because today, I woke up and felt worse than I did yesterday. I decided to sack up and head out to my case, and not waste a personal day. When I talked to my boss and told him how I was feeling, he rewarded me by telling me I was working until 8pm(I was 2 hrs away from home so my day ended at 10p. 16+ hrs today) and I needed to be on site on my case tomorrow at 6a(it is about an hour from home). However, he did give me Wednesday off to recover from however I decide to spend tomorrow evening. I expect by the end of the night I won't be able to feel my knees again.

I hope y'all had a fun evening, however you spent it. Happy Halloween.

P.S. While reading through my regular blogs I happened upon a this link thanks to this guy. Outstanding. Thanks, Chris.

10 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Psssssssst Happy Birthday, Handsome.

I've got something planned for it, but it's not ready yet.

Hope it's worth the wait.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Hope you have a Happy Happy birthday!!!!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger jazz said...

everybody is getting sick lately! it's awful!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Happy b-day Larry, from a fellow-sickie.

Wah.

12:39 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

Happy B-day.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I hope your evening was better than my evening of house cleaning and lying on the couch. Yuck.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

Everyone's getting sick... EVERYONE. Maybe the Pres should have come up with a massive plan to give out free alka-seltzer cold and cough medicine?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Kay Ray said...

Looks like you need to protest the boss man and score some vacation time!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger duff said...

happy belated birthday, larry.

let me guess- penny's present involved boobs, didn't it? ;~)

4:12 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Uhhh sorry about the Blues.... Oilers kicked their asses!

I hope they pull out of their slump.... :D but not when they play the Oilers!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home