Friday, October 28, 2005

PARTEEE!

Whew, I dodged a bullet today. I have been planning on going to a Halloween party at a friend's house on Saturday and had Sunday off to recover. My boss called today and told me that I might have to work if he could not get ahold of a coworker who he wanted to have work it. I explained to him that I was going to a party and had no problem working on Sunday, but, that I would be drinking and had no idea what time I would be done partying and that I would be very late in ariving at the case. When I got home tonight my weekend assignments were on my e-mail and Sunday I am free to recover however slowly I need to.

For those of you who are in need of a cheap, last minute costume idea, get a small candle and carry it around. Tell people you are a candle holder.

I was over at Dani's blog today and found a new sidebar item for my blog. I have no idea how they figure it out, but, my blog is worth $23,146.14. If that is true I think I will sell it. You can determine you blog's worth by looking at the bottom of my sidebar or visiting Dani.

Hope y'all have a good weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I'll give you $10 for your blog. AND, I'll come pick it up.

9:22 AM  
Blogger D said...

I wonder what someone would even do with a blog that they paid for.....hrm...

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home