Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Forgive Me Father, For I Have Sinned?

It has been roughly, two days since my last confession. And I think I am guilty of being a glutton. Not with food, nor money, or even physical pleasure. It is the morning after my third straight night of hockey. I knew the good Lord wouldn't let me be gluttonous without some form of retribution being paid. And since I hadn't really done anything physical for the past 3 weeks, I HURT ALL OVER! It's not a bad pain. However, my legs are jello, my shoulders and neck are stiff, and after a late night last night, I am exhausted. And, my job requires a whole hell of a lot of walking, bending, squatting, lifting, etc., etc., etc. Today is the day I receive my shipment of supplies for the week and have to put them away.

I didn't think it through all of the way. Ooops. I think my bed will feel wonderful this evening. Right after dinner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Alleve is your friend. :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

I'm jealous that you're getting to play. Stop bitching about the frequency. ;-)

5:15 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

P-Shag: I have a bottle of ibuprofen on my desk for these exact moments. However, nothing was helping me get my legs back on Tuesday.

Mossy: Don't hate the playa...

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home