Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Million Dollar Ideas

Everybody wants one, I may have come up with one. I'm cautiously optimistic. Lots of research to be done and costs to be figured. I won't go into details because then someone else could in a better position to pursue it quickly could pounce. But stay tuned for updates. If I have any breakthroughs or setbacks, I'm sure I blog about it. I have a friend involved and am waiting to talk to another one who is already involved in the industry in question. It should take a year or more to get really moving, but it may never go anywhere. Wish me luck.

Oh yeah, Mossy, if you are still reading this, I built a closet over the last four days. It actually turned out. But, I wish I had your tools and expertise. It would have been a lot easier, and probably been done in a day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Goosechild said...

I could totally lend some voice, wings and wheels.

Keep me posted, muffin.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if this is that thing you asked me about, and you're going to do it. let me know. i'll move out to st. louis and do it with you.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Praying for Snow said...

You can do eeeetttt! :)

1:15 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Lindsay, this business is right up your alley. Next time we talk, I'll tell you about it.

Mark, yes. And you were the person I mentioned that I was waiting to talk to. You might have some really good insight. I have started researching Missouri laws for said businesses...

Jenni, I will try. And, nice to see you back.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home